16th Regular Session has been continued
The National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska today at 10.00 has continued 16th Regular Session with five items on the agenda. Curently the debate is on the Budget of the Regulatory Commission for Energy of the Republic of Srpska for 2017.
At the request of the Government Report of the Investment-Development Bank of the Republic of Srpska has been withdrawn.
The remaining items on the agenda are:
- Proposal Budget of Regulatory Commission for Energy of the Republic of Srpska for 2017;
- Annual report of the High Judicial and Prosecutorial Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina for 2015;
- Information on activities in the areas of the Republic of Srpska regional and institutional cooperation;
- Information on the exercise of the rights of refugees, displaced persons and returnees;
- Selection and appointment.
In the context of selection and appointment, the National Assembly will consider the report of the Commission for selection and appointment of the session held on 02.15.2017., with six votes "for" and two abstentions, Parliament proposed that Danijela Novaković should be dimissed from the function of general attorney of the Republic of Srpska, on personal request.
Commission for selection and appointment unanimously proposed to the National Assembly that Mirko Stojčinović should be dismissed from the function of deputy attorney general at the headquarters of deputy in Banjaluka, on his own request.