The Committee on Constitutional Affairs in response to the Constitutional Court: There is no violation of vital national issues in five acts
The Committee on Constitutional Affairs of the National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska at the meeting held today in Banja Luka found that none of the five acts considered violates nacional interests of any constituent people and sent them further to Constitutional Court of the Republic of Srpska.
Responses were identified in five cases, after the caucus of the Bosnian people in the Council of Peoples initiated a procedure for protection of vital national interest, considering that the vital national interest of the Bosnian people was violated in case of the following acts:
- Decision on the results of the Republican Referendum
- The decision on termination of the mandate of the Republican Commission for the Referendum
- The decision on granting special authorization
- Conclusion regarding the Report of the Republic Commission for administering the referendum on the results of the republican referendum on the question: "Do you support that January 9th is marked and celebrated as the Day of the Republic of Srpska”?
- Law on amendments to the Law on Survey and Cadastre of the Republic of Srpska
The meeting of the Committee was chaired by the President of the National Assembly Nedeljko Čubrilović.