President Čubrilović delivered an opinion on five Decrees with the legal force of the President of the Republic of Srpska
The President of the National Assembly Nedeljko Čubrilović attended a meeting today with the Republic of Srpska President Zeljka Cvijanović at the Palace of the Republic in Banja Luka, at which five decrees with legal force were discussed and explained.
At the proposal of the Government of the Republic of Srpska, and after obtaining the opinion of the President of the National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska, the President of the Republic of Srpska Željka Cvijanović, passed five decrees with legal force:
- Decree-Law on Exemption of Paid Gambling Fee
- Decree-law on tax measures to mitigate the economic consequences of SARS-KOV-2 caused by Kovid-19 disease
- Decree with the force of law on amendments to the Law on Primary Education
- Decree-Law on Amendments to the Law on Secondary Education
- Decree with legal force on deadlines and procedure in administrative procedures and other procedures determined by special substantive regulations during a state of emergency for the territory of the Republic of Srpska
The aforementioned regulations enter into force on the day following their publication in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Srpska, the Cabinet of the President of the Republic of Srpska announced.