The National Assembly confirmed by a two-third majority the Statement of the BiH Presidency Member on the violation of the vital interest of the Republic of Srpska
At the Fifth Special Session, the National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska confirmed the Statement of the Bosnia and Herzegovina Presidency Member from the Republic of Srpska, according to which the Conclusion on the Adoption of the Official Statement of Bosnia and Herzegovina regarding the continuation of the construction of the bridge Komarna-Pelješac by the Republic of Croatia, 01-50-1-2685-4 / 19, adopted without consensus at the 4th Regular Session of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, held on July 16, 2019, is very harmful to the vital interests of the Republic of Srpska.
The National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska, with 60 votes in favor, adopted the Conclusions of the MP Clubs of the Alliance of Independent Social Democrats (SNSD), the Democratic People's Alliance (DNS), the Socialist Party (SP), the Democratic Progress Party (PDP), the Democratic Alliance - DEMOS, the People's Democratic Movement and United Srpska.
1. The National Assembly of Republika Srpska requests all representatives of the Republika Srpska in the joint institutions of Bosnia and Herzegovina to insist on resolving all open issues between the Republika Srpska and Bosnia and Herzegovina, on the one hand, and the Republic of Croatia, on the other, and in particular the issues concerning:
• Amendments to the Decision on the adoption of the National Program for the Implementation of the Strategy for the Management of Radioactive Waste of the Government of the Republic of Croatia in the Trade Area at the border with the Republic of Srpska and Bosnia and Herzegovina;
• Final determination of the international border between the Republic of Srpska and Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Republic of Croatia on the Una River in the municipalities of Novi Grad, Kostajnica and Kozarska Dubica;
• Insisting that the Government of the Republic of Croatia, within the agreed time, to comply with obligations related to the construction of a bridge on the Sava River near Gradiška.
2. The National Assembly of Republika Srpska requests from Serbian representatives at all levels in the institutions of Bosnia and Herzegovina to refuse partial resolution of border issues with the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Croatia.
3. The National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska welcomes the resolution of all border disputes of Bosnia and Herzegovina with the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Croatia and requires the ratification of the Agreement on the border with the said countries exclusively and simultaneously in the Parliamentary Assembly of BiH.
The PDP Club's Conclusion was also adopted by the National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska asking the National Assembly leadership to initiate the procedure for the establishment of a special working body of the National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska, which will have the task to work together with the representatives of the Serbs in Croatia to fulfill the requirements towards the institutions of the Republic of Croatia , in order to improve the position of Serbs in Croatia and inform the National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska about this.